Happy Go Topless Day everyone!!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So, today is the 6th annual go topless day. For those who can go topless, post your pics here!!! Just my luck, 40% chance of rain today after a week straight in the 90s!! Looks like im getting wet today!!

MobyJR

So, today is the 6th annual go topless day. For those who can go topless, post your pics here!!! Just my luck, 40% chance of rain today after a week straight in the 90s!! Looks like im getting wet today!!

Yup. We will too. Going out to land between the lakes here in KY with the local Jeep club. I think all of us will be topless.

johnny_t

I'm about to take the doors and top off. Looks like another hot day in the mid to high 90's in central Texas.

Been topless since end of February here in AZ, out at the MX track

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1368888716837.jpg
    1368888716837.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 218

kttx740

3rd year in a row that we have rain on topless day in Virginia. Does yesterday count?

Sent from my iPhone using fat fingers

FoxC

Does ripping a 4" hole in your soft top count as going topless today?:doh: F'n garage door opener let go right on top of the jeep...go figure.:naw:

FoxC

That sucks! At least there is no rain in the forecast for you. :cheesy:
It was my wifes luck. She doesnt drive the jeep that much so she freaked when it happened. As soon as I'm back in town tomorrow the bikini top goes back on anyway's.:rock:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Well, it did rain today as expected, so I parked the Jeep under the clam shell at work today, but luckily no rain for the drive there and back home! I think I'm due for some bedliner and neoprene seat covers! It rains here too much and I'm not really wanting the doors or top back on throughout the summer!

IMG_0065.jpg

Beyrgut

Went on a little scouting adventure in the Richloam WMA.

Nice and sunny day
DSC00902-8x6.jpg

Came across a really cool wooden bridge.
DSC00903-8x6.jpg DSC00906-8x6.jpg

Spooked this guy turning onto the first trail
DSC00909-8x6.jpg

Turning into a section I later referred to as pinstripe paint booth
DSC00911-8x6.jpg

There was about 100yrds of this view in the booth, lots of switch back and narrow passages between palmettos and small oaks.
DSC00914-8x6.jpg DSC00916-8x6.jpg

Worked out being the dry season, most of the mud holes were dry so I will know which are the nasty ones come rainy season and the place returns to being a real swamp.

BlackRockBurner

Well, my brother is in Hawaii so there goes the help with removing the whole top. Can only remove front panels. So I'm halfway there!

simonjk

Caught the Bug
I was so ready for go topless day I forgot to check the weather and woke up to 2 inches of water. Does that count lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom