JKUR Rear cargo "Liner"

cdl

Guys,

Does anyone know of a company that makes a rubber / plastic type cargo liner for the rear area of the JKU that covers the sides? I know there are tons of liners that are flat or have a small lip around the edge. What I'm actually looking for is a molded rubber liner that covers the floor and goes all the way up on the sides of the rear wheel wells. I want to cover the carpet on the wheel wells along with the floor of the cargo area. My Boxer's hair is killing me! For a mental picture, I'm thinking of something like a pick up truck bed-liner kind of idea, just not hard plastic. I know that Eddie and some of the others on here have connections to numerous companies that produce JK products, maybe they could pass along the request for a product like this. I can't be the only one who would drop good money for a product like this???

Thanks

TrailBear

I think the aev on goes right to the sides with a good lip or I think tuffy makes one, not sure if that's right but it's a floor mat company.

If you don't push the limits how do you find them??

heybob

I believe bedrug is coming out with just that product in the next few weeks for the JK. They already have it for TJ and earlier. It's basically like the old school plastic truck liners.

hillybilly

I am having the same problem with my French Mastiff. I found a pretty nice set up for our JK's at www.canvasback.com that goes all the way up the seatback and has sides available as an option. Still haven't pulled the trigger though. Funds have been tight lately.

Top Bottom