Howdy from NM

daltexjeeper

Howdy all! Excited to be back in a Wrangler after having spent the past five years driving a Grand Cherokee. When I graduated high school back in the day, I purchased a TJ and drove that for 10 years. Due to the necessity of storage for gear (for my job) I ended up trading it in for a Grand Cherokee. A few years later I was missing the TJ...BIG TIME. So, I just traded in my WK for a True Blue Pearl 2013 JKUR w/ 6-speed. I love it and boy have Wranglers come a long way since my 1998 TJ.

Currently have 170 miles on her and have only done a few things: Tuffy under the seat security drawer, slush mats, RR oem style receiver, and AEV Nth rear diff skid. My plans are to keep this jeep modest (I say that now) with approx. 3 inches of lift and 35" tires with all the normal addons i.e. bumpers, skids etc.

I can't wait to get this thing on the trails to see what it can do!

Once again, Howdy (Jeep Wave)

017.jpg 001 (3).jpg 003 (3).jpg

Zechisan

Howdy! I too have recently switched from a cherokee to a wrangler.. my first though! :)
Welcome to the forum
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using WAYALIFE mobile app

daltexjeeper

Thank you. Only been in NM for about a year now. Definitely has some beautiful areas. Spent 6 years in Colorado Springs prior to and I am originally from Texas.

Top Bottom