Pedal vibration

Napalm90

I am getting a slight vibration in the gas pedal around 1500-2000rpm. This just started after wheeling this weekend, and can't seem to figure out what's causing it.... Has anyone had this problem before or know how to fix it?

Sent via carrier pigeon

jk4x4wrangler

Did you check your drive shafts for damage?, check the torque on all control arm bolts. Have you washed your rig? Saw the pics, looks like there was plenty of mud could be something as simple as mud wedged inside a wheel throwing off the balance. Hope this helps.

jk4x4wrangler

One more thing

I know this sounds dumb but...try turning your radio off, I have actually gotten what I thought was "vibration" in my gas and brake from music..I find that I am HYPER sensitive to things like "vibration" after a wheeling trip...I know, I know, it sounds dumb but, true story :doh:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i would try crawling underneath and hosing everything down really really good. we did see a good amount of mud/dirt that could be sitting in your wheel or on other parts of your jeep throwing it off

Napalm90

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369069043.964873.jpg
Could that cause it? The skid is bent up abit now touching the exhaust... An I thou EVO skids were indestructible.... Lol

Sent via carrier pigeon

Top Bottom