lift and possible axle stretch

dreamcrusher

lookin into gettin a new lift on my '07 rubicon 2dr. been lookin into coil overs and also been lookin into stretchin the rear axle back as well. I like how the Vengeance Jeep turned out, and was thinkin about doin the same thing to mine but keepin it black. Any thoughts, advice or knowledge of places to look for the parts are welcomed.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
drive it out to Evo, hand them the keys, tell them to stretch it, fly home and pick it up when its done. my :twocents:

StrizzyChris

If you are looking for a lift to do yourself, there are TONS of routes to choose from based on your needs and skill level. A stretch and lift like vengeance had done is pretty extensive and takes a lot of time, and even more money if you have a shop do it!

Sent from a migrant connectivity device

dreamcrusher

drive it out to Evo, hand them the keys, tell them to stretch it, fly home and pick it up when its done. my :twocents:

yeah its a lil bit of a distance to go from where I'm at to drop it off at Evo. Although the idea is a good one. I appreciate it. just too much of a distance to cover.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
yeah its a lil bit of a distance to go from where I'm at to drop it off at Evo. Although the idea is a good one. I appreciate it. just too much of a distance to cover.

lol totally understand. im in PA so i would have to go a little farther if i had the funds/need/want to do a stretch

dreamcrusher

lol totally understand. im in PA so i would have to go a little farther if i had the funds/need/want to do a stretch

Yeah, I like the look of the 2 drs when they're stretched like that. but we'll see if it happens. If it does I'll definitely be posting pics of the build. but lookin into the lift kits. liking the ride of a coil over and the advantages, just not liking the cost lol. but sacrifices must be made!! lol.

Top Bottom