EVO long arm bolts

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
which one are you missing? for sure it would be a grade 8 and most likely a 1/2" or bigger if it's a control arm bolt.

Hightower

which one are you missing? for sure it would be a grade 8 and most likely a 1/2" or bigger if it's a control arm bolt.

Eddie
It’s the bolt from the bottom arm on the passenger rear side that threads into the bracket on the frame.

Thanks
Chris

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
clarsen said:
Eddie
It’s the bolt from the bottom arm on the passenger rear side that threads into the bracket on the frame.

Thanks
Chris

I would guess its a 9/16 x 4 or 4.5". Check the opposite side. That would be quickest way to find out. Or call evo Monday

Hightower

Thanks Eddie

I tried pulling the other side but it's very tight and with all the rain and snow we have been getting lately iwas hoping somebody might have or know the bolt sizes. . I will give EVO a call Monday.
Thanks again for the help.
Chris

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
sorry, been under the weather and haven't had a chance to look. what size wrench are you using to try and get the other side off?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
clarsen said:
Thanks Eddie

I tried pulling the other side but it's very tight and with all the rain and snow we have been getting lately iwas hoping somebody might have or know the bolt sizes. . I will give EVO a call Monday.
Thanks again for the help.
Chris

Lol... Snow!!! I can hear someone mowing grass this morning

GCM 2

I can here someone using a snow blower.. lol
Got it fixed thanks
ps its a 91/16 4" bolt

You meant to write 9 1/16 4" "GRADE 8", right? Just kidding my brother, I am glad to hear you got it fixed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom