Goin nuts

Drumr90

Somebody must be messing with me cause all i see are jk's everywhere. Modified or stock dont madder ive seen them all. It makes my mind go nuts since i want one so bad and even saw the exact jku i want yesterday.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: isn't that how it always works. as soon as you have it in your mind you want something, it's the only thing you see everywhere. :crazyeyes:

kaptkrappy

Somebody must be messing with me cause all i see are jk's everywhere. Modified or stock dont madder ive seen them all. It makes my mind go nuts since i want one so bad and even saw the exact jku i want yesterday.

Another thing; Once you get one and spend hours making it uniquely yours and one of a kind, someone will copy it and you will see it/them everywhere you go. :doh:

MTG

Caught the Bug
NAUJK said:
You have a fever! And the only prescription is to get a JK!! :yup:

That's just a temporary fix. Once you're hooked on the "prescription" you just can't stop taking the medicine. Mods, mods and more mods are what you need to feed the addiction. That and wheeling it. I think I finally got my Moab withdrawals under control, but only because I know might get to do some wheeling this week.

2012jkfng702

That's just a temporary fix. Once you're hooked on the "prescription" you just can't stop taking the medicine. Mods, mods and more mods are what you need to feed the addiction. That and wheeling it. I think I finally got my Moab withdrawals under control, but only because I know might get to do some wheeling this week.

I'm scared to go to Moab during Easter Jeep for that reason... I'll be in a bad way lol... I have it bad enough already. I'm pretty sure if I don't work on my Jeep every day, It at least comes out of my mouth 33 times a day...

BTkillerr

Just wait till you get your JK, mod it up with the perfect lift, rims, tires, bumpers, winch, etc...then go to your first Suds-n-Grub and realize there's so much more you can do!! LOL

BTKillerr

Drumr90

Ye i mean i want one now but know family first. So maybe in a couple yrs. hopefuly by that time there will be some good used 2012 jku that i could pick up cheap.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
BTkillerr said:
Just wait till you get your JK, mod it up with the perfect lift, rims, tires, bumpers, winch, etc...then go to your first Suds-n-Grub and realize there's so much more you can do!! LOL

BTKillerr

That'll be me soon. 1st S&G next week. Gonna be drooling I'm sure my JK will be jealous.

Top Bottom