Where my JK took me...

Shortly after joining this forum i seen a thread for Rausch Creek, i looked at it and decided to reply that i'm in. Me and my dog made the 2 and a half hour ride up the road, the ride was pretty cool with the top down and the mountains quickly coming up. I was a bit nervous as i pulled into the park to meet everyone for the first time, i wasn't sure how they would react to my disability.

after a few intro's and a chance to stretch my legs i felt welcome. i was a lil bit intimitated by some of the jeeps there, they all had a few good mods and mine was still bone stock. after the first few obsticales i was feeling at home, everybody was nice. we would go over something tough then everyone would stop check things out and then keep on wheelin.

by the end of the day, it felt like an extended family. I learned alot of things to do to my jeep. The camping that night, i felt like i was with people i have known for a long time. i feel like i made some new freinds.

lane, cozdude, napalm, jk madness, ben, jim, mike and shannon, and anyone else i may of forgot on the trip, thank you. :thumb:

NUBS MCGEE

P.S. cant wait to have another honey hangover with all of you:honey:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Cool story! On my first Project-JK outing I met a guy that little did I know would become one of my best friends ever. We, along with another new-found friend wheel everywhere together including Moab, the Rubicon and countless other epic adventures. I have met so many good people and great friends thru WAYALIFE/Project -JK. I still can't thank Eddie and Cindy enough for making this possible for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Shortly after joining this forum i seen a thread for Rausch Creek, i looked at it and decided to reply that i'm in. Me and my dog made the 2 and a half hour ride up the road, the ride was pretty cool with the top down and the mountains quickly coming up. I was a bit nervous as i pulled into the park to meet everyone for the first time, i wasn't sure how they would react to my disability.

after a few intro's and a chance to stretch my legs i felt welcome. i was a lil bit intimitated by some of the jeeps there, they all had a few good mods and mine was still bone stock. after the first few obsticales i was feeling at home, everybody was nice. we would go over something tough then everyone would stop check things out and then keep on wheelin.

by the end of the day, it felt like an extended family. I learned alot of things to do to my jeep. The camping that night, i felt like i was with people i have known for a long time. i feel like i made some new freinds.

lane, cozdude, napalm, jk madness, ben, jim, mike and shannon, and anyone else i may of forgot on the trip, thank you. :thumb:

NUBS MCGEE

It was an awesome day and great meeting you! You proved that your disability is non existent. You did just as well as I did and I have tires and a minor lift to help me out a little more! Looking forward to next trip with you and everyone else

Sent from my iPhone

Lane87

It was great meeting and hanging out with you too! I start looking forward to the next trip on my drive home every time. The Honey Hangover or "double H" as i like to call it was a bitch though LOL See you soon!!

Trembley

It was my first real wheeling trip as well and I couldn't have imagined it being any better than it was. Nubs your an awesome guy and it was fun hanging out with you!

We'll do it again soon.

Ben

mikefishes

NUBS MCGEE

Nubs,

Shannon and I had a blast meeting you and all the other guys as well. We will look forward to another trip soon. Shannon mentioned that she would be up for next weekend if you decide to go.

Mike and Shannon

Top Bottom