I love being topless

groovebus

It's been about 10 years since I was in a Wrangler with the top off. I lost my 99 TJ in a bankruptcy; after all the 9/11 events, a lot of aerospace industries went belly up so I got laid off. Anyway, got the 2013 Commando Green JKU Sport, took off the top yesterday and loved the great 70 degree sunny day. There is only 2 things about CA I like, the weather in Southern CA and the awesome offroad terrain all over the state. To bad a lot of it is closed to offroading.

Attachments

• Topless.jpg
    Topless.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 478

groovebus

The Rampage quick detachable mirror are back ordered and the weather is to nice here in SoCal. (70 and partly cloudy) I got a blind spot mirror kit from Pep Boys and I used a 2 inch 5/16 bolt. but I recommend a 3 inch, just so you get a little more thread to work with. Flat and lock washers as well. It vibrates a little.

Attachments

• SummerTop.jpg
    SummerTop.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 258
  • Mirror.jpg
    Mirror.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 258

Ldogg

I am ordering the dietech mirror kit this week. Uses your OE mirrors and the bracket attaches in the door sill so that it doesn't vibrate. I want to run a lightbar so the a pillar attached ones would have been in my way.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369695144.380475.jpg

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
The Rampage quick detachable mirror are back ordered and the weather is to nice here in SoCal. (70 and partly cloudy) I got a blind spot mirror kit from Pep Boys and I used a 2 inch 5/16 bolt. but I recommend a 3 inch, just so you get a little more thread to work with. Flat and lock washers as well. It vibrates a little.

That's where its at for me! I don't mind leaving the top on as long as the windows are out and the doors are off! My first time in a Jeep with no doors I was sold!

Top Bottom