My first post!

Eterniity

My first post is a good one and a bad one. I love the forums come by all the time and read but never posted before today.
I am glad to be here first off just wish I was alot closer to all you guys out west where the big rocks and good trails are!

I felt today a good day to post as I had to vent a bit. Last night as I slept 2 of the 3 jeeps in my drive way were both shot in the back windows. Why must people feel the need to shoot my jeep! :mad:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WTF?? Man, people suck!! I really am sorry to hear that your Jeeps were the victims of societal losers.

Serg5000

Never understood why someone would want to do that. Those doing it will some day pay for all the stuff they did to you and everyone else they messed with. Life has a funny way of paying those types back.

NAUJK

That is terrible!! I had an incident not to that extreme last October, with someone keying my drivers side door... NICE big swoop!

People that do stuff like that need to be put in place...

Resampled_2011-10-11_14-49-29_11.jpg

socalrubi

Yeah that really sucks! I had Simone shoot the drivers side door with a BB gun so now the paint is chipping and the metal is rusting..

Eterniity

Yea insurance is gonna cover them all. I'm about to head out to get them to look at it. They told me I can take it to any shop. Now i need to find a high priced shop and I will just replace the whole top then with the one I want.:clap2:

Top Bottom