Anyone know of some good spots near the Ft. Leonard Wood area?

There is a smartphone app called Alltrails which uses you GOS coordinates to find trails near you. It is a free app.

Sent from a fruit product using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ft. Lost in the Woods :cheesy: Im sorry, I did Basic and AIT there back in '07-'08 in the winter time that place sucks big time. what school you going to?

Thefuzz

It's a little bit of a drive but there are several options on the mo ar line south of Springfield. We've got a few parks close in Arkansas and of course thousands of mark twain trails that are scenic and some challenging. If you end up down here pm me and I'll hook you up with several jeepin buddies and if its not a big lake weekend prolly a cheap place to crash.

It's a little bit of a drive but there are several options on the mo ar line south of Springfield. We've got a few parks close in Arkansas and of course thousands of mark twain trails that are scenic and some challenging. If you end up down here pm me and I'll hook you up with several jeepin buddies and if its not a big lake weekend prolly a cheap place to crash.

ok sweet. i was thinking of trying to find some people to go with next weekend

BlackKnight

Ft. Lost in the Woods :cheesy: Im sorry, I did Basic and AIT there back in '07-'08 in the winter time that place sucks big time. what school you going to?

Did mine there also, but back in 87 Spring into Summer, and it sucks there year round 3 feet of snow in April, and 90-95 and way too high humidity in June. I was in 12b combat engineer school. All about blowing stuff up without blowing yourself up. (589th bat, 132nd brig, 1st div).

Top Bottom