Diff covers and skid plates

Just trying to find out what diff covers and skid plates for the diffs to use.

I see some out there for an absurd amount of money, and some that look like a cheap p.o.s. from advance auto.

what does everyone here like??? pics?

Just trying to find out what diff covers and skid plates for the diffs to use.

I see some out there for an absurd amount of money, and some that look like a cheap p.o.s. from advance auto.

what does everyone here like??? pics?

I like the Rancho Front Diff Glide Plate with factory diff cover and for the rear the AEV Diff Skid Plate with factory Diff cover

Rancho:
114634-lg.jpg

AEV:
F50113515.jpg

100_0323.jpg

Serg5000

Don't see many diff skids. They are used however not real popular. As for diff covers. There are many out there. I just ordered a PS bombshell for the front. It was $120.00 powder coated black. I was looking at the Dynatrac but its almost $200.00. No thanks. I imagine as long as your not running just the stock ones any after market cover will work.

jeeeep

Hooked
the stock Diff covers and skid plates are pretty strong. On my 2010, I did grind off the small portion of the diff cover that hung just below the axle housing painted and remounted.

If you go with an aftermarket diff cover and have a lift etc...just check your track bar clears the cover.

As for the remaining skids, just find something to cover you oil pan and possibly the evap - the stock plates are stronger than you may think.

Some have the idea that just because it's stock it's crap... not true.

Top Bottom