Andrew's Build

Drayko88

Hey Guys, Figured after a year and a half of having my JKU I would finally start a build thread (I didnt want to start one until I started to do significant Mods to my Jeep)

This is a pic of the day i picked up from the dealer on January 21st 2012

Jeep 1.jpg

Stock Specs
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
S Package
3.6 liter Pentastar V6
Automatic Transmission
3.73 gear axle ratio (Max tow package)
cloth seats
7 speaker Infinity sound system with Subwoofer and USB connection
Bluetooth
Dual Top Group

Lane87

Thanks guys. I'm gonna post up all the little mods I did and some of the wheeling I've done over the next couple days. I'm getting my 35s put in Tuesday so ill have pics of those up Wednesday : )

did you get your lift done already?

Drayko88

did you get your lift done already?

im having the shop do it on Tuesday when they put the tires on. i was planning on doing it myself but jackie was very concerned about it cause its my daily driver and didnt want me to screw it up lol (i probably would have been fine but you know what they say happy wife happy life) so she convinced me to spend the extra money to have the shop do it. there is place near me called sammys auto repair but they are better known as "the jeep store" because the owner builds and wheels his own jeep so alot of the long island jeep guys bring thier jeeps to him. they are gonna do it for me.

Lane87

im having the shop do it on Tuesday when they put the tires on. i was planning on doing it myself but jackie was very concerned about it cause its my daily driver and didnt want me to screw it up lol (i probably would have been fine but you know what they say happy wife happy life) so she convinced me to spend the extra money to have the shop do it. there is place near me called sammys auto repair but they are better known as "the jeep store" because the owner builds and wheels his own jeep so alot of the long island jeep guys bring thier jeeps to him. they are gonna do it for me.

That's awesome!

ninjaturtle13

I love how he fails to mention I'm helping pay for it and that we don't have a garage or a flat driveway to do this work in. It's his daily driver and our commutes are in the opposite directions. If we need more time we have no where to keep the jeep and no way for him to get around. If it was summer and I was done with work for two months I wouldn't worry as much. :p

Drayko88

I love how he fails to mention I'm helping pay for it and that we don't have a garage or a flat driveway to do this work in. It's his daily driver and our commutes are in the opposite directions. If we need more time we have no where to keep the jeep and no way for him to get around. If it was summer and I was done with work for two months I wouldn't worry as much. :p

Yes I was about to mention that. Jackie bought not only my 35s but also paid for the lift and the extra money to have the the shop do the lift with her overtime money from teaching, thank you sweetie : )

Drayko88

Windshield

my first mod to my jeep was actually not by choice. after having my jeep a month i developed a crack in the windshield from a rock hitting it. it spread across almost half the windshield in a day. luckily, a quick call to my insurance company got me a replacement windshield with no out of pocket cost : )

3-10-12 009.JPG
3-10-12 010.JPG
3-10-12 012.JPG

Drayko88

Democrat Point

On Long Island where i live we have a bunch of local beaches to wheel on and fish off of and my favorite is Democrat point. last April was my first time with the jeep out on the beach and also my first time doorless

Demo 4-17-12 (1).JPG

Demo 4-17-12 (6).JPG

Demo 4-17-12 (10).JPG

Demo 4-17-12 (11).JPG

Demo 4-17-12 (18).JPG

mrmet1983

On Long Island where i live we have a bunch of local beaches to wheel on and fish off of and my favorite is Democrat point. last April was my first time with the jeep out on the beach and also my first time doorless

View attachment 31949

View attachment 31950

View attachment 31951

View attachment 31952

View attachment 31953

love the jeep and the pics of u at the beach im on long island also im looking to get my beach permit this year and wud love to hit those trails with you one say pm me if ur interested in taking a trip one weekend

Napalm90

Top Bottom