Cant deicde between lifts

DJCFHB

I ran the 2.5 tf coil lift, no complaints. No personal experience with the other lift but havent heard the best of things about rc lifts.

Tackerdown

Banned
I'm happy with my spacer lift. It was all I needed at the time and kept the same comfort ride of the jkur.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

I have the 2.5" coil lift with shocks and bout to upgrade them to the bilstein 5100s. I love it the way it is but couldn't pass up a deal of $200 shipped for brand new in box bilstein 5100s. Perfect height for me and performs great. Comes pretty complete for the price since it has the trackbar relocation bracket, bumpstop extensions, sway bar links, and brake line extensions. Also teraflex is a great quality and trusted brand among jeepers.

the question is, how many times do you want to pay for the same thing before you are happy? if you want to do it right the first time, mite i suggest the EVO Enforcer lift with either the Bilsteins or Rancho shocks...

andrew -

Tackerdown

Banned
the question is, how many times do you want to pay for the same thing before you are happy? if you want to do it right the first time, mite i suggest the EVO Enforcer lift with either the Bilsteins or Rancho shocks...

andrew -

That's my future goal with the king 2.0. But I bought the jeep , needed a quick cheep lift for under $200.00 to tied me over for a year or so. Down to just about a year now.:D

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

and that is fine if you spend a minimal amount of $$$. as soon as you get into the $600-800 range, it makes zero sense to half ass a lift!!! just my opinion....

andrew -

2k13jk

Just got a call from a friend of mine he just told me i can have his old set of 2012 rubi springs theyre 19/60 springs off of his 4 door with the shocks i might use them for now till i get the money for a real lift kit

jeeeep

Hooked
Just got a call from a friend of mine he just told me i can have his old set of 2012 rubi springs theyre 19/60 springs off of his 4 door with the shocks i might use them for now till i get the money for a real lift kit

use them - you'll get very close to the same lift and be $200 closer to your bigger goal

MTG

Caught the Bug

We did this to a friends JK. Looks and works great!

Well the springs are stiffer rates to accommodate trail use I believe and weight. The ride is a little stiffer. Depends on what type of ride you want. Smooth ride then your not going to want a rubi suspension. Also I believe you can get a small lift out of rubi suspension also. Different for 4 door and 2 door. Someone correct me if I'm wrong about anything. This info is off my own research

Top Bottom