The Grill Mod:
IMG_0355.jpg

Some Mastercraft Grab Handles:
IMG_0374.jpg

Some McGuard Locking Lugs:
IMG_0373.jpg

Some Sill Guards and such:
IMG_0375.jpg

A Nice Ram Mount to hold the Ipod/Phone...particularly proud of myself for taking the dash apart and off to install that.
IMG_0379.JPG

Then some nice Treadlightly Floor Mats...they are pretty sweet.
IMG_0383.JPG

Then I moved on to a Antenna X Hidden Antenna..I get sweet reception!
IMG_0005[1].jpg

A Cobra 75 Ninja Install!! So ninja I can no longer find the pic...needless to say I did the whole glovebox hidden deal.

(Edit)....Found a Pic!

IMG_0204.jpg

A Tuffy Security Deck which I modified with some Harbor Freight E-Track and Clip in Rings for Tie Downs
IMG_0009[1].jpg

And then I got my front windows tinted to match the rest...
IMG_0006[1].jpg

Well then I got my Trek Top NX...what a bitch to put on in 50 degree weather...

I also got myself some Synergy Skid Plates before my first trip to Rausch Creek I went with the oil pan skid and the trans skid and boy am I glad I had them...I might note that I have not had to remove mine and flatten them out after that trip..very pleased with that purchase.

Then it comes to my first purchase after my Rausch Creek Trip...a small step for some, but a giant leap for me...
IMG_0041[1].jpg

I painted those stock Moab's in there somewhere as well....pretty sure that's everything... for now...2.5" Budget boost goes in this weekend and we'll see what I can come up with for a cheap tire carrier solution for that 35" spare!! NO I DID NOT SPRAY THAT TIRE SHINE CRAP ON THERE!!!!

Pinch Seam trim and Fender Chop to come!!

Last edited:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Looking good so far! I'd like to see a better pic of the inside with the blue trim. I like that idea!

Can't wait to see it grow up! :thumb:

Trembley

Here's another one of the blue trim pieces Do...I was thinking when I get a bolt in cage I will do the same blue color on it.
IMG_0044[1].jpg

Napalm90

You lucky you skids did not bend, I hit my EVO crossmember skid so hard it bent up and was touching the exhaust crossover causing a vibrating gas pedal, still trying to find time to take a blow torch and a BFH to it....

Sent via carrier pigeon

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You lucky you skids did not bend, I hit my EVO crossmember skid so hard it bent up and was touching the exhaust crossover causing a vibrating gas pedal, still trying to find time to take a blow torch and a BFH to it....

Sent via carrier pigeon

im sure if you didnt jump off a cliff at 80 mph it would still be fine lol

Trembley

Thanks for the kind words guys....Front Fender Chop Completed. I don't really ever want to do that again...
IMG_0063.jpg

Trembley

Some Money, and a shitload of elbow grease on my part and some help from a couple buddies doing the lift and whalaaaa! I'm headed to Rausch this weekend with another group and wanted to have a bunch of stuff done by then....so I just made it happen I guess. It could not have happened if I didn't find such a sweet deal on the 35's and Budget Boost however.

Top Bottom