Wrong Quick Discos

ilikedirt2011

so i got my teraflex quick discos in the mail today and after opening them realized that i recieved discos for a rig with 0-3" of lift when i ordered the ones for 3-5" of lift... :mad::crazyeyes: My lift is a 4" lift but im pretty sure i didnt get a full 4" of lift from it.

Think i will be okay just throwing on the 0-3" discos? will it really matter/ make much of a difference?? :thinking: or should i just return them and wait another week for the 3-5"??

:idontknow:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Get the bigger ones. Did you happen to see mine? Those are the 3-6" lift ones and it is still too short for my lift.

ilikedirt2011

Get the bigger ones. Did you happen to see mine? Those are the 3-6" lift ones and it is still too short for my lift.

i guess im just gona do that... im just lazy lol and i was excited to put em on tonight lol

guess ill just have to lounge around and watch playoff hockey and have a few beers!! :beer: haha

ilikedirt2011

i was just looking at the pictures of the 2 different discos (0-3") (3-5") and i think i might have got the arm part from the 0-3... and the hardware from the 3-5"..?? lol

this is the 0-3"
disco1.jpg

this is the 3-5"
disco2.jpg

ill post the pic of what i got in a sec.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
How long is the link? How long is your factory link? That looks like the right kit from the ones I have seen.

Top Bottom