Tube door spiderweb shade

Ldogg

Saw this posted on Facebook tonight.
They say its coming soon, no detail on colors, price, or if any other doors will be supported. Looks pretty nice though.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1369882019.670207.jpg

JandSJK

I just saw this as well very curious to see what doors they make them for or if they are going to make there own

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ldogg

Their mesh is supposed to be pretty durable, and their trail mesh tops have a 5 year warranty. I would like to see other door options too though.

rtguy1

Their mesh is supposed to be pretty durable, and their trail mesh tops have a 5 year warranty. I would like to see other door options too though.

i dont know how durable the material is, just a thought i had when i looked. i run the body armor doors and i am very happy with them. got em for $250 if i remember correctly. the latches are nice...rattle free. i got the mirrors off amazon. they arent the greatest but they keep the law off me. just another option to consider. here's a few pics.

View attachment 32661 View attachment 32662 View attachment 32663 View attachment 32664

Ldogg

I bet they are at $100 or so for the pair. I just bought their long shade for the 2 door in trail mesh, and it was 99. I can add the sides which fill in between the sport bars to complete the cage. those are $99 as well, and probably just a big as these in the doors.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Cool idea! :thumb:

I'm still leaning towards the Rugged Ridge half doors. :yup:

I think it is a great idea and a good looking product. I have seen some tube doors that i like, but I do like the half door a bit better, just off of looks. But this product does help!!!

CajunJK

:rock: Let's hope they end up making these for multiple tube door brands. I want the Rugged Ridge tube doors...

Top Bottom