Jegs.com?

Sithwindu

Wasn't sure where to put this, but it involves wheels! Lol

I'm looking to purchase some ballistic wheels, discount tire and the actual manufacturers website are selling them for about $175 to $185

But for the same exact wheel on Jegs.com they want $135! Anyone purchasing anything from them or have experiance with them? I'm just extremely cautious when I see deals like this heh

Thanks for any and all input and advice :)

Skirmish

Jegs has been around for a long time. It's owned by the Coughlin family that is known for drag racing. I've never bought from them but I wouldn't worry about the company.

Sithwindu

Now that I'm thinking about I I see the name a lot on autos show's on discovery ad in a lot of magazines, now I feel stupid haha

But when I see deals and things like that I just get real skeptical and nervous! Lol

bl17z90

Those wheels are sick. Something like that would look great with the red and black them im going with on my black jk.

Sithwindu

Right!!! They are pretty sick! I'm giving my gecko a red and green setup for now, kinda like a poison dart frog lol but I'm also contemplating painting the red inserts gecko matchig, painting the front grill mod purple and getting a blue spider shade top and naming my gecko reptar!!! Lol

rtguy1

jegs is a solid company. i've purchased parts for a few motors from them. a few gas cans and misc stuff too.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I ordered some crager soft 8 wheels from them when I originally was looking for wheels. The first 4 I got where chipped, bent, and scratched all along the rim. I had a hard time sending them back cause they argued with me saying I did that. Second set they sent me where still chipped and bent! So I sent them back and decided to spend the extra 20$ and wheel and get them from Quadratec.

If you do get them from Jegs be ready for them to come in flimsy boxes with nothing protecting the rim. I will prob still order something in the future from them tho

Sent from my iPhone

Sithwindu

Damn! Already pulled the trigger! I'm too impatient, lol well hopefully they get here fine. Saving me 200 bucks total!

OIIIIIIIIO

I see that this thread is a few months old, but just now looked at it... I have the Chrome Ballistic Offroad Jester 814's... mine are 20"x9" with some Nitto Tires! Pretty sweet!

small.jpg

Top Bottom