SIERRA SPEED : A GoPro Hero 3 Time Lapse Video of the Sierra's at Sunset

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
On our last Summer Kick-Off camping trip, we decided to play around with our new GoPro Hero 3 and use it to create a short minute and a half time lapse video of the Sierra's at sunset. While there isn't any wheeling in this video, it was an experiment that we did to help us with future projects and we hope you enjoy it just the same.

Also, I'd like to point out that we have created a new YouTube channel that will be dedicated to short videos, experimental projects and miscellaneous clips like this and you can check it out and subscribe to it now by click on the link below:

WAYALIFE Clips YouTube Channel

:cool:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Very nice little video! It is really interesting to watch the cloud movements. Thanks for sharing. :thumb:

ALRydr

Cool video!! I can't wait to see that technique used in some wheeling scenes!
Thanks for sharing! :thumb:

Stickmann7

quick short!!

Real nice!! Just gave me the idea to try that with my HERO 2. The length of the video was perfect too, too much of that would be dizzifying (is that a word?). Thanks for a fun minute and a half!!

"If you never grow up, you never grow old!" Thomas Alva Edison

JK1

wow thats awesome... how long of time did you record for to make that 1:30ish video

Snsrubicon

On our last Summer Kick-Off camping trip, we decided to play around with our new GoPro Hero 3 and use it to create a short minute and a half time lapse video of the Sierra's at sunset. While there isn't any wheeling in this video, it was an experiment that we did to help us with future projects and we hope you enjoy it just the same.

Also, I'd like to point out that we have created a new YouTube channel that will be dedicated to short videos, experimental projects and miscellaneous clips like this and you can check it out and subscribe to it now by click on the link below:

WAYALIFE Clips YouTube Channel

:cool:

love the shooting star, that was way cool...thanks

Top Bottom