J'Kajun Build

JK'AJUN

So I decided to start a little build thread like everyone else.

These are the mods that have been put on so far:

Rock Krawler 2.5" Stock Mod Lift
Nitto Trail Grapplers 295/70R17
Method Racing 301 "Standard" Wheels - 17"
Bilstein 5100 Shocks
Dynomax Competition Exhaust
Hardtop (traded someone for my soft top)
Grade 8 Bolts
ZXE Headlight Bulbs
Spiderweb Shade
Grab Handles
OFO LED Plate Light
Poison Spyder Tramp Stamp
Poison Spyder Plate Delete
Gutter Guard Grille Mod
Alpine Stereo w/ 2 JL 10" Subs

Future Mods (and i'm sure more will be added to make this a never ending list):

Poison Spyder Brawler Lite w/Stinger
Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers
Poison Spyder Evap Skid
Poison Spyder Hood Louver
EVO Oil Pan Skid
EVO D-Ring Kit
Rock Krawler LCAs
Winch SB 98210 XRC-10 Comp-Series 10,000 lbs Winch w/synthetic rope
20" Rigid Light Bar (to mount on hood)
Bushmaster Flat Fenders
Superchips Programmer
Beststop Underseat Lock Box
Toneau Cover

Here are a couple of pictures of it stock, i'll update with pictures as I go.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 511
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 517
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 516
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 517
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 515
Last edited:

JK'AJUN

Thanks! I don't have anything too extreme planned for it since it's my daily driver. But it will see moderate trails, and of course a little mud.

rtguy1

Looks like a great build. I like the variety of manufacturers you are going with. Should be a formidable rig:beer:

JK'AJUN

I like the variety of manufacturers you are going with.

I'm giving them all a chance, lol. I would like to stick with just Poison Spyder or any of the nicer higher in brands, but I gotta spread out the money evenly cause I'm kind of limited and I don't have the patience to save, lol.

Looking good. Let me know how the lift feels. I'm waiting ok my 5100s now and currently running a teraflex lift but thinking of changing my springs to rock krawler

Did you ever get your lift installed. Just got my bilstein 5100s. Hoping to put them on tomorrow. See how it runs with my teraflex lift. I'm interested how those Rock krawler springs do.

JK'AJUN

You know the more I see J'Kajun the more pissed I get. That's an awesome name but now it's taken. Lol

Haha, I just need to get the hood decals made... And my handle should be JK'ajun, I messed up when I asked them to change it.

Last edited:

Hpaulett

Looking nice man, I'm also going with the rk stock mod when I can afford it...looking forward to seeing your build

JK'AJUN

Woman :blush:

June 30th we'll be having an install party. Met a great group of guys that'll be helping me out, all in exchange for some beer and boiled crawfish. :thumb:
So far we will be putting on the lift, shocks, grade 8 bolt kit, exhaust, and some flat flares. Then pretty soon i'll order some LCA's and a flashcal. After that's all on, then i'll begin saving for my bumper, rockers, and skids. It's a long slooow wait, but it's getting there. I'm surprised I got as much on it as I have. It's exciting though! :clap2:

Last edited:
Might want to save up for a regear too. Added weight and bigger tires. 249 drivetrain in hoist has best price anywhere. Start at $900 for gears and install. Anywhere around Lafayette or anywhere in LA will be about $1800-2000

Top Bottom