Hello from Louisville, Ky

JKRandall

Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you my story. I am 53 years years old and finally bought my first Jeep. I have always wanted one, but never had the chance to fulfill a childhood dream. Well the dream came true one day in Dec of 2012 and finally bought a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Upon getting it home l study day and night for at least 4 months learning how to do certain mod’s on a Jeep, and what l thought would be a look l wanted, before attempting any changes on it. Although not nearly competed and probably never will be, it’s a journey l love. Thanks to Way of Life and JK Project for all the info and knowledge I have read in your forum.

Dman

Welcome brother!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app so yep....I have a cool smartphone!

MurderedJK

Hello All,

Just wanted to introduce myself and tell you my story. I am 53 years years old and finally bought my first Jeep. I have always wanted one, but never had the chance to fulfill a childhood dream. Well the dream came true one day in Dec of 2012 and finally bought a 2013 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Upon getting it home l study day and night for at least 4 months learning how to do certain mod’s on a Jeep, and what l thought would be a look l wanted, before attempting any changes on it. Although not nearly competed and probably never will be, it’s a journey l love. Thanks to Way of Life and JK Project for all the info and knowledge I have read in your forum.

Welcome to wayalife! Good looking rig! Whats the next thing on your mod list?

Top Bottom