5 gently used tires

bl17z90

I need new tires on my JK and I am on a budget so I'm keeping my stock 17's, getting spacers and looking for 5 lightly used 35x12.5x17's. I would prefer nitto trail grapplers, but I'd be happy with mickey thompson mtz's, or bfg km2's.

If anyone has seen these new for around 1500 for 5 also could you please let me know.

I need new tires on my JK and I am on a budget so I'm keeping my stock 17's, getting spacers and looking for 5 lightly used 35x12.5x17's. I would prefer nitto trail grapplers, but I'd be happy with mickey thompson mtz's, or bfg km2's.

If anyone has seen these new for around 1500 for 5 also could you please let me know.

Discounttiredirect.com has 35x12.50r17 nitto trail grapplers for 318.00 each. If you add 5 to cart and remove replacement certs out the door price shipping to maryland is 1605.00. Free shipping right now. You have up to either 30 or 45 days after you receive your order to purchase replacement certs if needed. Check it out. GREAT DEAL! :clap2:

bl17z90

Thanks, I wasn't sure about the replacement but I did know that they had them on their site for 318. That is the cheapest that I have found any of the tires that I want so far.

JethroJK

I bought my Mud Grapplers at the local discount tire. The way I got the best price is I found the cheapest price on the internet and they priced matched. They were going to have me pay the shipping but once I told them I was a Wayalife member they removed the shipping fees. You might give them a try. Here is the cheapest that I could find the Trail Grapplers you want.

http://tirecrawler.com/shop/detail_tire.php?product_id=11862

Top Bottom