Utah Suds-n-Grub June???

Meaty

We had such a great turn out for the AF run I was hoping to keep the momentum going. Anyone have any suggestions for the next one time date and location?

Madewell

There are a few lakes up in the uintahs off mirror lake highway in goin to soon,most you can drive to with any truck so I wouldn't call it a day of "jeepin"but it's still a day at 10,000 feet in the fresh air.I'll keep you posted.

jesse3638

Hooked
I'm traveling through Utah with work and currently in Moab. Unfortunately with a stupid long bed dodge pick-up and no jeep or mountainbike...:(. Looking to meet some new people thought ill be here til Monday if anyone is interested. Or somplace in the state I'm going all over. Txt me to set up a meet. 760-486-6669

sundaydriver

Unfortunately, Moab is 4 hrs away from me. :mad: Sorry, I wish I was there. Don't work to hard, and enjoy the scenery!!!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using WAYALIFE mobile app

sundaydriver

Well Ron, If nothing else, you're not far from American Fork Canyon. Only about a 1/2 hour from Sandy. Some good wheelin' up there. Nothing your rig can't handle. Get a map from the ranger when you enter the canyon. 6 bucks to enter. I think it's worth it. Can't get lost and you wont be alone. Plenty of company. I'm not feeling it right now, but might be up for it tomorrow.

Top Bottom