Air Lockers

texasdave

Looking for a good quality setup for my JK Sport. Compressor, lockers, etc??? Any suggestions. For light to moderate off road but with at least one trip to Moab in the future!!!!

silverbackjk

I have also been trying to figure out what lockers to go with in my sport. I have the Arb onboard air all ready installed. Which has been a great setup. A local shop has suggested to go with grizzly lockers? Has anyone had any experience with these lockers?

Tumbleweed

ARB Promotion

Now til June 30.
Buy one locker, get a free compressor.
Buy two lockers, get a better free compressor.

sean.m.adams33

I also do not have lockers. I plan on doing the rear within the next month or 2. I will be going with ARB. Just the overall reputation alone is enough for me. I know a lot of guys running this on their rig and they couldn't be happier.

suicideking

I have a Sport with a front Rubi D44 (with OEM e locker) and have an ARB in the rear.

My top two choices for the rear were the ARB and Eaton E Locker. After doing research I found that the ARB will perform much better, more positive lock and unlock. They're both close in price, but the Eaton doesn't require air. If you're already planning on OBA, get the ARB.

FoxC

ARB's fr and rr on my sport. Couldn't be happier with this setup. You can save a good chunk of cash by letting the shop install the lockers, but wiring up the compressor and running airlines yourself. It's a simple install. Best of luck...:thumb:

spinuck

Can you replace one of the stock lockers on a rubicon at a time, say with an ARB? would the other one still function fine?

Atch

Can you replace one of the stock lockers on a rubicon at a time, say with an ARB? would the other one still function fine?

Yes, the front and rear lockers are not connected in any way so you can run any combination of lockers you want

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I have a question. I want to add a rear locker (arb). If I add the lockers now and decide later to change gear ratio will the lockers still work with new gears? Gears now are 3:21's

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I have a question. I want to add a rear locker (arb). If I add the lockers now and decide later to change gear ratio will the lockers still work with new gears? Gears now are 3:21's

I am not sure

Top Bottom