Bump Stops

Hightower

I am thinking about getting bump stops front and back to complement my current EVOLever and front coil set. I am also planning to upgrade within the year to EVO DTD kit am I wasting money with the bumps?
Thanks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
yes. if you're gonna go DTD, save your money. the DTD's can be set to act as air bumps :yup:

StrizzyChris

I am sure someone(many on here have DTD) will correct me if im wrong, but i dont believe you use them with the DTD system dut to the bypass shock performing that function.

StrizzyChris

oh snap...got me by miliseconds...its because im not running DTD's (yet) and am used to being slightly slower than you speedy fellas!:gaah:

StrizzyChris

No if you look at what Eddie said you can set the the by-pass shock to act as a bumpstop.

ummm..correction... -> I <- was the one that said the bypass shock would do it :thankyou: ...Mr Eddie said the DTD system could be set to function in place of bumps(just to be clear that I was more clear lol) :harhar:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
ummm..correction... -> I <- was the one that said the bypass shock would do it :thankyou: ...Mr Eddie said the DTD system could be set to function in place of bumps(just to be clear that I was more clear lol) :harhar:

:cheesy: as a matter of fact, it was YOU ;):D

Top Bottom