Truck / Jeep Fest - Ontario June 8-9

Rivertoys

I might go on Saturday..... has anyone ever been before?

I have to admit I am sceptical of the "Nations largest off-road show" part.

bob-o12jk

Banned
I'm heading down on Saturday..can't wait cuz I need a few parts, hopefully for a good price......and a whole shit ton of free stickers lol

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

This event is all done through 4wheelparts, the big off road show is the off road expo in oct at the Pomona fairgrounds

bob-o12jk

Banned
Here's a long shot but If anyone that's going to this event that would like to buy my bumper please let me know cuz I can remove it today and bring it with me on Saturday. Pm me if ur interested. thanks
1370615194240.jpg

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Big Vic

It was just OK, nothing spectacular, save your money for the Pomona show in October. The deals are better there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
It was just OK, nothing spectacular, save your money for the Pomona show in October. The deals are better there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Basically 10% off pretty much everything. I was able to get about 16% off on the flashcals because I was buying multiple units for myself and a couple fellow wayalifers. So it was worth it to spend guy time with my son, get out of the house and also see some friends.

Then you should call out wayoflife and rant about how crappy this forum is and how a few roving gang of thugs spoil it for everyone else. :thumb:

i am going to send him a PM and politely ask him to please ask the "kingpins" to stop bullying me and other jeep owners for simply asking questions. it is disheartening to always be belittled and made fun of after every post....... :D:D:D

andrew -

MTG

Caught the Bug
i am going to send him a PM and politely ask him to please ask the "kingpins" to stop bullying me and other jeep owners for simply asking questions. it is disheartening to always be belittled and made fun of after every post....... :D:D:D

andrew -

Kingpin?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370803886.904797.jpg

:cheesy:

Top Bottom