Water pump suck.

Tackerdown

Banned
Yup son thought it said foot lb. Not inch. I was in the house and all I heard was F#&#&@&F.*@&#&# lol broke 2 hard outs. Now it will have to wait till tomorrow.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

jeeeep

Hooked
ohh that sucks..but I've done similar with a cheap ass Pittsburgh in/lb torque wrench, had it set properly but it was defective...even though I knew they seemed too tight I kept going waiting for the click ...all I heard was F#%$#$%@#@#F@#$@F@#@ ...lol

Tackerdown

Banned
I wish I was out there I could have told him that didn't seem right for such a small bolt. I think he learned a valuable lesson though . The f bomb is quite appropriate though .

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Tyler02

The same thing happened to me. On the exact same bolt, except I was taking mine off when it broke. We had to weld a nut to it probably ten times before we got it to finally back out.

Tackerdown

Banned
oh man, that really does suck. sorry to hear it.
Thanks I really feel bad for him .last bot to.
The same thing happened to me. On the exact same bolt, except I was taking mine off when it broke. We had to weld a nut to it probably ten times before we got it to finally back out.

I tried that but just can't get the weld to stick to the bolt, it hits the nut to fast.( there's only one thread sticking out to get the nut on.) Maybe I'll try it again with the wire feed up the whole way .:thumbup:

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Tyler02

It seems almost impossible to do but if it makes you feel any better my bolt broke off flush. The guy that was doing it quite a few tries but finally got it to weld up one good time

Tackerdown

Banned
Well we gave up the weld . Our problem is that I snapped a good square easy out in there and trying to get it out has been quite the challeng . I'm quite tired of drilling.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Tackerdown

Banned
Thanks ,it was. I don't think he will make that mistakes again. Doing that on boilers is a hell of a lot easier.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Top Bottom