Jks 2" jspec

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I've got a buddy considering this lift for a JKR (2-door Rubi). I've never installed (or driven) this lift so I can't offer him any pros/cons from personal experience.

So, let's hear your thoughts:

Actual height?
Stiffness of springs?
Completeness of kit (or does it have too much for that height)?
Good shock match for the springs?
Anything else?

Thanks.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, wish I could help you with this but, I never got a chance to test one out. JKS typically makes pretty good stuff or, at least they used to so, I'd have to think it'll be a decent lift.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ok clowns, you got me. :cheesy: I'm so used to typing JKU I forgot to drop the "U". I fixed my original post to clarify it is a Rubi JK (yes, a 2-door).

JKbrick

Just did the JSPEC on my 2 door rubicon. Just did the basic kit though. I did rock star skids in back instead of shocks since it only has 9000 miles on it. Temporarily I put the synergy front lower shock mount spacers on. Mine was 3/4" low in front so I slipped a 1/2" Tera flex spacer in and it sits level. I bugged Eddie a lot about track bars and ended up doing nothing with the bars but welded both front and rear JKS track bar braces on. Rear brake line extensions also. Other than that tubes and gussets at the same time and I'm all set. I love it! If you need any measurements I'd be glad to help. It was all a breeze to put on, start to finish in 8 hours

Top Bottom