dahreno Loves Eddie

dahreno

Banned
Why do you have to pm me about how you feel Eddie ?just post it up here .I know you think you know it all but , you can be very anal when you don't like suggestions or people asking simple questions . Did the po here ask you for a smart ass answer ? No , he was just asking how to get more droop in the rear . He did not need you to tell him he is obsessed . You make stupid remarks like that alot . Just like the time Northridge was trying to tell the guy to install tubing and gussets in his front axle with his large tires . You gave me grief about agreeing with Northridge . As a matter of fact I think you used the word crazy that time right ?The fact of the matter is your just an ass with a bad attitude and think you know it all , and you don't .If people don't agree with you , you think of away to belittle them . You are a child , no wonder you go by a babies name Eddie instead of Ed. I will be more than happy to stay off your Hitler like website because you are just a baby and you are an ass . I know you will read this , then erase it because god forbid , someone doesn't like you or agree with you . Don't PM me again . I have been just kidding with you as the posting I posted here earlier about me finally getting to watch someone else in the hot seat yet again with you but , you are a baby and can't take it,so you erase it . Well , no more kidding from me , do not PM me and again , I will never get on your crappy web site again .Later you piece o crap !

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:yawn37: Feel better? I see you're still on, so if you have anything else you'd like to add, I'm all ears. :yup:

EDIT: for those of you who didn't see it, the OP had made his post in another thread but, it was so cool, I thought it deserved to be it's own thread. Enjoy.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Can you post a picture of your willies? Maybe the one on the rock pile. I have only seen it a few dozen times.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Also I don't think I have seen anyone use so many commas in a paragraph before.

And what about that willies?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I , think it ' s a , kind of . morse - code :crazyeyes:

Come on dahreno, I see you reading my PM, come out and play :yup:

munstie

With 5000 plus members your bound to butt heads once in awhile,,,,,,,,,,,, shrug it off and Jeep on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Man, I know I've been busy lately...but WTF did I miss? :thinking: :idontknow:

:munching:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With 5000 plus members your bound to butt heads once in awhile,,,,,,,,,,,, shrug it off and Jeep on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:rolleyes:

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Screw you man, this is the internet and big meanies like him hurt my feelings!! :tantrum: :cheesy:

Man, I know I've been busy lately...but WTF did I miss? :thinking: :idontknow:

:munching:

Apparently nothing - there was an e-tough guy behind a computer screen but apparently, his mom told him he had to go to bed :rolleyes2:

hydroslyder

His comma to period ratio is a little off, 12 commas to 15 periods. I think he needed more commas, for better balance.

(as you can see by my 1:1 ratio) :doh::2thumbsup::9lame:

Top Bottom