Choose Trail Grapers in E or D load?

C-Ron

Looking at ordering my Trail Grapplers in either 35/12.5-17 E load or 315/70-17 D load today. Can get the 315s with warranty for the price of the 35s without. Any opinions to help me decide would be appreciated!

C-Ron

Correct. From what I understand the Es are 10 ply and the Ds are 8. I can get the 315s for $35 less a tire than the 35s.

C-Ron

I don't plan on towing with my jeep. We load it up good when traveling but not enough to need D rated tires. Just wondering if the E rated tires are that much stronger. If so ill go that route. Not worried about comfort either, that's what our suv is for lol. I would rather have a rough on road ride than a tire failure out on the trail.

Beyrgut

If your considering the 35s, I would just hold out a little longer for the warranty money to go with them. I am assuming you are talking about the Discount Tire Certificates, I think all 5 of mine were around $200 and well worth it. If you don't go 35s that annoying little birdie on your shoulder will nag you to no end.

Big Vic

I'm running the 295 70s (34") with the E rating and I couldn't be happier. I run 30 psi for even tread wear and air down to 11 psi when in the rocks. Oh and yeah just do the 35".

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

C-Ron

Going with the 35s. I can go ahead and order them tomorrow with the discount warranty but ill only be getting 4. ill roll without a spare for a short while until I can afford the LoD bumper with tire carrier. I didn't wanna waste my money on just a tire carrier bc rear bumper was next on the list. Leaning toward the XD Addict for the wheels.

C-Ron

Went ahead and ordered the 35's today and the wheels should be here tomorrow! Excited to get em thrown on

Top Bottom