Ouray,CO July 1st - 5th

BigJeschke

Anybody else plan to be in the area that week? This will be our 2nd year camping in Ouray for the fourth of July and it would be awesome to meet up with some other WAYALIFEr's. :beer:

TNhorsepower

I'm in

I'm actually coming over from TN on the 29th, stopping in Vail on the 30th. I'm going to run Holy Cross, if it's not on fire, on the 1st and work my way down to Lake City. From Lake City I'll do Black Bear Pass to Telluride for the fireworks on the 4th. I have reservations at the Ouray KOA on the 5th. 2 weeks wheeling in Colorado. I'm at 910-494-9986 -Jon

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Gonna be there the 12-14th. Ouray, Silverton, and Telluride are like catnip to me. Happy wheelin'!!
Ouray.jpg
View from The Ouray Brewery deck July 2012

RubiRed

There will be a few of us in Silverton from the 28th of June to the 7th of July maybe we can meet up and hit some trails

vanillagorilla

I'm actually coming over from TN on the 29th, stopping in Vail on the 30th. I'm going to run Holy Cross, if it's not on fire, on the 1st and work my way down to Lake City. From Lake City I'll do Black Bear Pass to Telluride for the fireworks on the 4th. I have reservations at the Ouray KOA on the 5th. 2 weeks wheeling in Colorado. I'm at 910-494-9986 -Jon

FYI, the fireworks in T-ride have been cancelled for the second year in a row. Just don't want you to be disappointed.

Top Bottom