Thinking...

NatedTJ

Well I am thinking about getting a chero for a weekend warrior what do you think ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370646751.703078.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370646762.430540.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370646782.980329.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370646790.747043.jpg
Whatcha think

Tackerdown

Banned
One very important mod are the drain holes place in the front drivers side floor lol . strategically placed after a mudhole incident .

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Tackerdown

Banned
Funny he can buy this jeep for the price of a middle of the road lift for his tj. This has a long ARM,35's , home made bumper ect.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

NatedTJ

its the SA kit

and if i had other flares i would loose them and the rear bumper is kinda cool just my thoughts
and im still thinking
:thinking:

maybe just put the money into your TJ, better on the trails. I've had cherokees and wranglers, i always go back to te wranglers.
just my :twocents: but the cherokees are fun to beat the hell out of.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
That looks like a fun rig. If what your looking to do would be okay in a unibody go for it! If not sell the TJ, use the cash for the XJ and get a JK. Or as Nubs said drop the cash into your TJ.

NatedTJ

Yeah about 2200 and lower miles and is pretty done up and would love to be able to have a rig to take a Beatin also it comes with a d44 and gears..

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Tires look shot. Take the $2200 an put a lift on the TJ. Your going to need tires either way and if your TJ has the 4.0 you don't have to worry about that any time soon.

Top Bottom