Ima start emptying out my pockets

wvjeepin

So had death wobble twice this week, took it to my friends shop and found out the following.....
I have to replace the stock trac bar
Replace front control arm bushings

And he said he would have to remove the caster adjusters and reinstall them correctly? He said they were backwards?!? I never touched tem to begin with, but damn.

So for the trac bar, does anyone have some good advise? I really don't want another stock one....

FrankenJeeper

I went with the JKS adjustable track bar when I had death wobble. Could probably replaces bushings and such, but the track bar was my first purchase and my jeep hasn't had death wobble or any vibration since.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

silverbackjk

So had death wobble twice this week, took it to my friends shop and found out the following.....
I have to replace the stock trac bar
Replace front control arm bushings

And he said he would have to remove the caster adjusters and reinstall them correctly? He said they were backwards?!? I never touched tem to begin with, but damn.

So for the trac bar, does anyone have some good advise? I really don't want another stock one....

A ton of guys on here with crazy built up rigs still run the factory track bar.

wvjeepin

I went with the JKS adjustable track bar when I had death wobble. Could probably replaces bushings and such, but the track bar was my first purchase and my jeep hasn't had death wobble or any vibration since.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

With the jks track bar, did buy the bracket? Or does it fit the frame bracket?

FrankenJeeper

It fits the frame bracket. I didn't have to buy anything but the adjustable track bar itself.

2010 JKU Sport
1977 CJ5

seanb123

A ton of guys on here with crazy built up rigs still run the factory track bar.

This is true but most of these guys have all the arms and have all the geometry in the suspension dialed in. If you don't have all the parts to have it all lined up an adjustable track bar will certain help to avoid DW

wvjeepin

So with this said, I'm gonna go with the jks, now for the bushings.....are there any good ones out there?

Top Bottom