jkur springs
Cragar soft 8 wheels 16x8 5-inch backspace

Last edited:

Beyrgut

Pretty solid start.

1. have Jeep - Check
2. able to remove tops and doors - Check
3. have grandiose plans for upgrades - Check
4. able to confuse people when you wave -Check (gathering from other threads :brows:)
5: Have Jeep dog - Check

Looking good, Nubs. it'll all come together soon enough. Once u get lift and tires outta the way your motivation to mod only increases more. I learned early on to do it right the first time..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Looking forward to watching and possibly helping with your build Nubs!

Sent from my iPhone

Looking good, Nubs. it'll all come together soon enough. Once u get lift and tires outta the way your motivation to mod only increases more. I learned early on to do it right the first time..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Learned my lesson with my 05' built her cheap and quick. I'm taking my time with this one.:D

So, i had a slow day at work and got to thinking about winches. what is everyone running? should i go cheap for the budget build or save for something good?:thinking:

Napalm90

So, i had a slow day at work and got to thinking about winches. what is everyone running? should i go cheap for the budget build or save for something good?:thinking:

Lane and hinrich have quadratec ones. There not as expensive as WARN and they are great quality and do the job. You should Check them out. Also get synthetic cable :yup:

if you have an opportunity to attend a Jeep Festival with vendors that would be the place to go. I picked up a Warnen Zeon 8 with synthetic rope and recovery kit for under $900 and it was shipped to the house. Also picked up a ORF sport cage for $500. Take the time and build it right. I have to take 6 months off from my build but will hit it hard once I get home.

if you have an opportunity to attend a Jeep Festival with vendors that would be the place to go. I picked up a Warnen Zeon 8 with synthetic rope and recovery kit for under $900 and it was shipped to the house. Also picked up a ORF sport cage for $500. Take the time and build it right. I have to take 6 months off from my build but will hit it hard once I get home.

i plan on checking a couple out this summer. Get back safe.:thumb:

I know, i just am the worst person to tell to wait. I'm like a 5 year old with a new toy. At least on tuesday i will have the mock versions of my bumpers made. that should cure me for a few days.

KPM171

Take your time and build it right. That being said, I'm running a Smittybilt X20 series winch. I've run both Warn & Smittybilt, and when I sat down to choose a new winch for my current JKUR, I went back to Smittybilt. They make a great product imho and it won't break the bank.

Tackerdown

Banned
I know, i just am the worst person to tell to wait. I'm like a 5 year old with a new toy. At least on tuesday i will have the mock versions of my bumpers made. that should cure me for a few days.

My sons been wanting To do that for a while just never got around to it and really don't know where to start.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I have the Quadratec Q9000 steel line and I love it. Only use it twice so far but pulled a big ass 4 door out easily with it. For your 2 door it will work very well and at a great price

Sent from my iPhone

My sons been wanting To do that for a while just never got around to it and really don't know where to start.

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

if i can get the final ones welded up, painted, and installed in time for Rausch Creek i'll show you guys. i start with a drawing, measure it up, make it up out of carboard, see how it looks, then used the cardboard as a template for the metal, and weld it up.

the guy helping me will take some pics for me, since i dont always travel with a camera.

just got to have the vision for it.

Tackerdown

Banned
if i can get the final ones welded up, painted, and installed in time for Rausch Creek i'll show you guys. i start with a drawing, measure it up, make it up out of carboard, see how it looks, then used the cardboard as a template for the metal, and weld it up.

the guy helping me will take some pics for me, since i dont always travel with a camera.

just got to have the vision for it.

Do you just use plate steal ?

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Top Bottom