Hi form Poland

Wowos

Hi all,
My name is Wojtek, I'm from Nowy Sacz, Poland. Back in 90s I had XJ with 4.0 l6. It was fun to drive, but because of lack of aftermarket parts at that time I sold it, and bought Nissan Patrol, which is my current 4x4 truck. In the nearest future i'm planning to buy JK Unlimited, because once you became a jeeper, you will never be the same person again :D

Cheers

PS: Sorry for my poor English... :blush:

kaptkrappy

Hi all,
My name is Wojtek, I'm from Nowy Sacz, Poland. Back in 90s I had XJ with 4.0 l6. It was fun to drive, but because of lack of aftermarket parts at that time I sold it, and bought Nissan Patrol, which is my current 4x4 truck. In the nearest future i'm planning to buy JK Unlimited, because once you became a jeeper, you will never be the same person again :D
Cheers
PS: Sorry for my poor English... :blush:

Witam serdecznie i zapraszam na forum. :standing wave:
(Hello and welcome to the forum)

PS: Sorry for the poor Polish....:beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
wecome to wayalife!! maybe sometime you'll run into our friend mirek here on the forum as he too is from poland. seems that you guys sure like offroading :thumb:

Jeep4me2

Poland?
It just goes to show man's love for 4 wheel drive is universal.
Hey your English better than me!

Wowos

wecome to wayalife!! maybe sometime you'll run into our friend mirek here on the forum as he too is from poland. seems that you guys sure like offroading :thumb:

Yes we like, but I wish we had such great rocky trails like You guys have :thumb: I'm jealous ;)

And thanks for your warm welcome :)

Top Bottom