Hello from Soledad, Ca

Magilla

Prewitt May 2013.jpg
Hello everyone. My wife and I just traded in our 2003 TJ ,Jasmine, for a 13 Silver Rubicon a few weeks ago, just in time for summer. We both teach, so we will be spending the next couple months roaming the mountains like Alzheimer's patients. I've got a Teraflex Budget Boost, 1" M.O.R.E. body lift, and exhaust spacers on order, and my local tire guy ready to install 35x12.5-17 Trailgrappler's on 9" polished Classic III's. I plan on installing a 3" Teraflex lift, but that will have to wait until next tax return... A week after we bought it, the wife caught me putting the doors in the family room where they would be safe. She rolled her eyes at first, but now she's quite content to have Rocksy door-less. The pic above is where we took Rocksy for her maiden voyage to get the initial, tear-inducing scratches out of the way at Prewitt Ridge near Fort Hunter Liggett. I have already spent countless hours pouring over the information in this forum, and have more ideas than cash flow allows. This is a great community and I am honored to be a part of it.

Top Bottom