Just ordered some tires

JKU EXTREME

I just ordered a set of 285/75R16 Falken Rocky Mountains for my JK, with 16X8 98 Series Rock Crawlers, an I just want to know what to expect with these tires, this will be my first set I tires
I've read a few things but I want to hear some input from people who have run them in the past or present
And I'll be getting them in the next 7-9 business days
Thanks

My Jeep describes who I am as does everything I carry in it.

Last edited:

mrmet1983

I just ordered a set of 285/75R16 Falken Rocky Mountains for my JK, with 16X8 98 Series Rock Crawlers, an I just want to know what to expect with these tires, this will be my first set I tires
I've read a few things but I want to hear some input from people who have run them in the past or present
And I'll be getting them in the next 7-9 business days
Thanks

My Jeep describes who I am as does everything I carry in it.

i put these on my gfs tj in january and she loves them so far , she has 33x12.50R15 they handle great on the road very quiet and handle good in the rain. Just make sure you air them down after having them installed most shops put way to much air in the tires and they ride a little rough but as soon as i aired hers down she loved them. Great on dirt and rock and not to shabby in the mudd. She had no problems chugging through 3ft of snow that we got on Long Island this winter either. All in all great tire , considering ordering these in 37x12.50R17 for myself too. :thumb:

JKU EXTREME

Thanks that really helps, my friend has them and he's told me SOME things about then and I just wanted to add another person in the mix, thanks a bunch!

The first Jeep I drive will also be the last one I drive before I crawl over that great big bolder in the sky

mrmet1983

I live in NY and the tires handle great on and off road the only thing I wud say is that it's not a great mud tire. Having said that she has had it in mud with no problems but all AT tires lack a little mud traction but the on road benefits out weight that IMO. You will be pleased with them.

Sent from my JK

Top Bottom