I am a Newbie

Raven Moon

Hello from New Mexico. Not a jeep owner yet but I am looking. I need to make informed decisions and make sure I dont get ripped off.
Some about me; I am a Combat Veteran and no longer work due to disability. I need a vehicle that will get me out in the sticks with out leaving me stuck. I am looking at a very modded 07 2 door with low miles. But I dont think I can get financed for the amount they are asking. So I may end up with a new one.

I look foreword to learning from all of you and thank you for the community.
Raven Moon
aka
Jason Nooner

Atch

Welcome to WAYALIFE! There is a lot of good info and knowledgable people on this forum. Do your research and I'm sure you'll love whatever jeep you decide on.

Jason first and foremost thank you for your service. I was able to find a basically stock JK with upgraded tires and wheels for less than new. It was an 11 JKU Sport 4 dr. When you are looking for used be sure to look at the under carriage for extensive damage and leakage. Be patient and the right one will jump out at you.

R/
Will

JKU EXTREME

Thanks for your service to the great nation, it's only great because of you and your fellow comrades, you will find plenty of insight and advice on this forum, everyone is nice and friendly, as you may have noticed already, good luck and thanks again

My Jeep describes who I am as does everything I carry in it.

Welcome to Way a Life, and Thank You for your service to us and this great nation so that we can be free to do the great things we take pleasure in doing. Hope you find a great Jeep and make it a better one.

Webe

Welcome

Welcome! From a vet to another, thank you! Also if you do get one I'd recommend the 4d as they ride nicer.:beer:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Welcome to Wayalife! Thank you for our service and sacrifice.

IMHO. I would go with a new JK. The engine is better, you can start from the ground up on your mods instead of going with someone else's build. My last JK was purchased used and slightly modded, I basically re-did it anyways then went and got a new JK Unlimited Rubicon. Best decision I ever made. Now I can go about my mods the right way and create my JK build with the end in mind (is there ever REALLY an end?). Good luck.

bthomas

Thank you for your service to our great nation. Welcome to Wayalife from Arizona & good luck finding your Jeep! :standing wave:

BlackKnight

Newbie Here also, Own a Grand Cherokee, soon a JKUR. Welcome to the forums... :standing wave:

>PS, thank you for your service, and your sacrifice for our country. :usa:

Last edited:
Top Bottom