Some People

JK'AJUN

So about 3 weeks ago I ordered a couple of EVO keychains, and i've been waiting patiently for these suckers to come in. Well UPS comes Friday with a box and an cardboard envelope on top of it. I noticed who the envelope is from and I get pumped. Well the UPS guy starts talking about my Jeep, so while he's talking I put the box down and I grab the envelope to show him the keychains. First thing I notice is that the envelope has no weight to it. I flip it over to see that it has already been torn open. I look inside, and theres nothing. The UPS guy takes it and says he's going to bring it back and see what UPS can do about it.

First of all... PEOPLE SUCK. I can't believe someone could just rip into someone else's mail and just take as they please.

And second... Shouldn't the UPS guy have had me fill out papers or anything? Kind of weird, and I realized it after my "pissed off" worn off. So do I just hope UPS covers it, and hope to hear back from them so I can order new ones?

Tackerdown

Banned
Around here ups has the same route every day ,so that would mean you are on his route. I would call in to UPS and tell them with the driver said to you .then you could find out if he was bullshitting you or he actually put in a complaint for you .

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

BlackKnight

mine were in a white regular envelope. I had the same issue with mine (missing but envelope came in)

EVO mailed mine out not taking into account the mail process. Mine tore out of the first envelope. give them a call they will send out a new one in a more sturdy envelope. not via UPS.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm wondering if they are getting ripped from the envelope via the automatic sorting machines? Why would the UPS driver open an evelope not knowing what was in it? More importantly, why would he then deliver it.

Last edited:

Aeraun

So about 3 weeks ago I ordered a couple of EVO keychains, and i've been waiting patiently for these suckers to come in. Well UPS comes Friday with a box and an cardboard envelope on top of it. I noticed who the envelope is from and I get pumped. Well the UPS guy starts talking about my Jeep, so while he's talking I put the box down and I grab the envelope to show him the keychains. First thing I notice is that the envelope has no weight to it. I flip it over to see that it has already been torn open. I look inside, and theres nothing. The UPS guy takes it and says he's going to bring it back and see what UPS can do about it.

First of all... PEOPLE SUCK. I can't believe someone could just rip into someone else's mail and just take as they please.

And second... Shouldn't the UPS guy have had me fill out papers or anything? Kind of weird, and I realized it after my "pissed off" worn off. So do I just hope UPS covers it, and hope to hear back from them so I can order new ones?

Dude I feel you on the people suck thing. They really, really do. When I had my JKU for only about 2 weeks, I walked outside one morning to find the driver side soft top window was zipped off and thrown in the trunk. Upon further inspection, I found that someone jacked my iPod and CDs from the center console. I wasn't so mad about the items than I was about the fact that some ass*ole had the audacity to climb into my Jeep and help him/herself to my stuff. Sorry about your key chains though, but it is possible it was damaged during shipping but I definitely wouldn't put it past anyone to take anything

cuongdyna

I'm wondering if they are getting ripped from the envelope via the automatic sorting machines? Why would the UPS driver open an evelope not knowing what was in it? More importantly, why would he then delivery it.

That's what I was thinking. I use to work for UPS. The envelop go though many conveyor belt. The package could have easily got caught on the belt. The sorter should be the one that seen it open. But then again it could be easily miss because you're moving so many packages.

JK'AJUN

Offroad Evo is great! Talked to the guys today and they already had replacement keychains shipped out :clap2:

Prime8

My envelope was pretty torn up on delivery. There were holes in it. The keychain is too heavy and sharp for a simple paper envelope and easily tears through it at the folded edges.

Top Bottom