VIDEO : Dynatrac Pro60 IRS Rear Axle - Tested on the 1320 SRT Dodge Challenger

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you have a 2008 or newer SRT Challenger and are looking for a way to beef up its rear end so you can put all the power it provides on the ground, a Dynatrac Pro60 IRS Rear Axle is what you need. In this video, you'll get to see Jim McGean, the owner of Dynatrac out on the track and punishing this rear axle which was installed on the Mopar Underground concept designed Dodge 1320 Challenger. This car is equipped with a prototype 426 all aluminum HEMI engine from SRT and puts out over 650 horse power. To help take the abuse, the Pro60 is built with 35 spline half shafts, 35 spline output shafts, specially prepared SRT wheel bearing assemblies and comes standard with 4.10 gears.

This a project that we worked on with Dynatrac and, while it doesn't feature any Jeeps, I think you'll still enjoy the video. :cool:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
What a monster!! Dynatrac 60 w/IRS and a proto 426 Hemi has gotta be at the top of any Challenger buyer's wish list. Come on Chrysler, do the right thing.:shock:

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
That’s a fun video showing some serious power! :thumb:

and HEY!!! MY 500TH WAYALIFE POST!!! :honey::thumb::honey:

Rex Havoc

Wow!

Tough surface to try and hook up on, ton of wheel spin. A good launch pad at a well used drag strip with a good layer of rubber already laid, one would probably see some day light under the fronts! Brings back fond memories, use to drag race early 80s through early 90s, I do miss the smell of rubber and race fuel!:thumb:

jesse3638

Hooked
wow that thing is a monster! I seriously looked at the challenger, they are NICE!

Yeah when I went to order my 2012 JKU Rubi I had to walk right by one of those on the showroom. I thought better against it because I'd have to spend a fortune on tires for the thing...haha

Top Bottom