EVO drag flip

Tackerdown

Banned
Would a Cross overhead steering conversion kit for a tj be the same type thing as the drag flip for the jk ?:thinking:

JKbrick

I don't know if this is any help but when I lifted my TJ I installed the Rugged Ridge version of this. It was installed at the same time I did the lift so couldn't really tell you how it drove lifted without it, but after it drove no different than when it was stock. No bump steer of flighty wandering or anythi

Tackerdown

Banned
I don't know if this is any help but when I lifted my TJ I installed the Rugged Ridge version of this. It was installed at the same time I did the lift so couldn't really tell you how it drove lifted without it, but after it drove no different than when it was stock. No bump steer of flighty wandering or anythi

He is only at 2" now but may be changing that so I figured that if the jk used the flip kit after 3" there should be something for the tj rather than a drop pit arm. I would suspect that would have helped you but I'm a little new to this and now my son has a tj which even confuses me more lol.

JKbrick

I had gone with the rough country 2.5" kit simply because of price when I purchased it. Having only a 4 cyl it seemed to be a lot more than 2.5" but I never measured it. It did drive nice though, until I noticed my frame had a rust hole clear through it so I sold it

Tackerdown

Banned
I had gone with the rough country 2.5" kit simply because of price when I purchased it. Having only a 4 cyl it seemed to be a lot more than 2.5" but I never measured it. It did drive nice though, until I noticed my frame had a rust hole clear through it so I sold it

That sucks, Nate has a nice TJ and is pricing just adding control arms to the 2 inch lift he has but found that some kits were priced close to what he would spend on just upper and lower control arms.

NatedTJ

Well with

Metal cloak front fenders and 6" flares
Rokmen CA's (8)
Shocks
Tires

it will be about 3600+

Top Bottom