Quadratec winches

jmm176

Anyone got the low price q-tec winches....seems too good to be true.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yep there are a few of us that have them and they work perfectly! You would think for the price they wouldn't but they do. Lane87, Henrichs, and myself all run the Q9000. I run the steel and they both have the synthetic line

Sent from my iPhone

Lane87

Actually I have the steel line. Mine is the Q9500i with the integrated solenoid. I have absolutely no complains.

jmm176

Thanks Lane wiil probably purchase one....just waiting on someone to buy my take off rims and tires

Lane87

Thanks Lane wiil probably purchase one....just waiting on someone to buy my take off rims and tires

Like Coz said, if you can swing the extra $$ for the synthetic line do it.. I wish i would have went that way instead of steel.. what bumper do you have?

robx251

Caught the Bug
I have one as well. It has served me on my yj and jk. I have been very happy with it. I pre-ordered mine and have been extremely satisfied.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Would the Q9000 be good for a 4 door on 35s? Or should I just save and get the 11000?

Lane has a 4 door an has the 9000. I would say you will be fine BUT it's always better to be safe than sorry so you might want to save the extra $100 or so and get the 11000

Sent from my iPhone

VADER JK

Lane has a 4 door an has the 9000. I would say you will be fine BUT it's always better to be safe than sorry so you might want to save the extra $100 or so and get the 11000

Sent from my iPhone

Okay cool thanks, yeah I plan on saving up for the synthetic 11000 then

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Hmmm their 9k Synthetic Rope Winch costs the same as Smittybilts 8k Synthetic Rope Winch I've been eyeballing. Guess I'll pay the same price and get an extra 1k lbs of pulling powa lol thanks for the thread.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hmmm their 9k Synthetic Rope Winch costs the same as Smittybilts 8k Synthetic Rope Winch I've been eyeballing. Guess I'll pay the same price and get an extra 1k lbs of pulling powa lol thanks for the thread.

Yea for a 2 door 9000 is a good choice. Eddie said once before (i think) to just double your vehicle weight and that's the winch for you.

Sent from my iPhone

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Cool, thanks! The only shitty part is if I got a Smittybilt or, heaven forbid, Rough Country winch I could order it from Extreme Terrain which has free shipping on orders over $75 whereas the Quadratec one is a better deal but I would have to pay for shipping which I can imagine would be pricey. Decisions decisions...

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Cool, thanks! The only shitty part is if I got a Smittybilt or, heaven forbid, Rough Country winch I could order it from Extreme Terrain which has free shipping on orders over $75 whereas the Quadratec one is a better deal but I would have to pay for shipping which I can imagine would be pricey. Decisions decisions...

Call and price it out with them. I'm lucky enough to not have to pay for shipping cause I live 5 mins from there main warehouse so I can go and pick up what I need

Sent from my iPhone

13JKUR

Quadratec will do free shipping also if you call and do the order over the phone.

dillacom

anyone run these with the AEV premium front bumper? My bumper should be here in a week and I'm looking at winches. I'd like to go with the 1100 but I want to make sure it fits in there.

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
anyone run these with the AEV premium front bumper? My bumper should be here in a week and I'm looking at winches. I'd like to go with the 1100 but I want to make sure it fits in there.

Qtec should be able to answer that. I'm not sure which model this pic is

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1371145241.493654.jpg

Top Bottom