Should I buy these wheels?

bob-o12jk

Banned
I'm currently running a 2.5" lift with stock moabs and 1.5" spidertrax wheel spacers with 37" km2's. I also have 3 washers in my steering stops too :eek:
I know a guy that has 5 of these wheels for a jk brand new in the box and he will sell them to me for $350. They are 17x8.5 and have an offset of +16 which is around 5+ backspacing. If I get them I would have to run them with my spacers. Just wondering if I should get them or not and save up some more $$$ for beadlocks.
Let me see some of your opinions and thank you.
1370972586226.jpg

Sent from my EVO

Last edited:

bob-o12jk

Banned
Hey Eddie please go ahead and delete this thread, I dont know what I was thinking, I want beadlocks so I will keep trashing my stock wheels til I get some. Thanks guys for the opinions. I just figured $350 was a damn good deal for 5 brand new wheels

Sent from my EVO

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hey Eddie please go ahead and delete this thread, I dont know what I was thinking, I want beadlocks so I will keep trashing my stock wheels til I get some. Thanks guys for the opinions. I just figured $350 was a damn good deal for 5 brand new wheels

Sent from my EVO

that is a preety good deal BUTTTT thats 350 towards a one of your beadlocks. lol

rinkishjk

I would say if u want beadlocks, buying these is kinda settling. I'm trying to justify the cost of beadlocks now. :what:

Top Bottom