Ace pro series front bumper stinger

cluelessJK

I was going to get this bumper, but I have recently deterred from it due to the frame modification. The rear I am ok with cutting but the front I would personally like to keep in tact. I'm looking into the LOD stinger shorty or evo 1/4 pounder with stinger

ilikedirt2011

I was going to get this bumper, but I have recently deterred from it due to the frame modification. The rear I am ok with cutting but the front I would personally like to keep in tact. I'm looking into the LOD stinger shorty or evo 1/4 pounder with stinger

yeah... i dont really wana mess with the modifications. really liking the EVO 1/4 pounder, but want something with lights. might be able to squeeze some on it though?? :idontknow:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
yeah... i dont really wana mess with the modifications. really liking the EVO 1/4 pounder, but want something with lights. might be able to squeeze some on it though?? :idontknow:

You have to cut the frame for the EVO one too. And EVO actually makes a light bracket for the bumper, as well as trail jeeps.

cluelessJK

See, now that thing I'm ok with cutting. I'm just worried about frame modifications, especially voiding my warranty since Chrysler seems to just love to do that!!! Chris: hopefully ill be talking to you guys, sooner than later, about a 1/4 pounder, it's a throw up between yours and LOD!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
See, now that thing I'm ok with cutting. I'm just worried about frame modifications, especially voiding my warranty since Chrysler seems to just love to do that!!! Chris: hopefully ill be talking to you guys, sooner than later, about a 1/4 pounder, it's a throw up between yours and LOD!

It has nothing to do with your warranty. It just hold the little plastic air damn in place.

We sell both Evo Mfg and LOD👍

cluelessJK

It has nothing to do with your warranty. It just hold the little plastic air damn in place.

We sell both Evo Mfg and LOD👍

Oh boy, looks like some purchases will be made in the next month or so, hopefully. I'm in the process of moving, yuck! Although im gonna have to see if I can find any better prices out there :) haha gotta bargain shop of course!

Sorry to thread jack OP!!!

Beyrgut

What winch are you planning to run? Be sure to look at it's dimensions and ask the bumper vendor about fitment. I ordered the ACE non-pro w/ bull bar and to add the the Warn Zeon 10k-S I will need to make or by some spacers to make it fit. Granted the Zeon's don't drop fit a lot of bumpers.

The non-pro only required the relocation of the vacuum pump and bracket removal, but almost all bumpers require at least that much.

Top Bottom