Does driving a Jeep defy laws of physics and time...or does it just seem that way?

MTG

Caught the Bug
So I take the top of today as I just got back from Vegas and its 85 degrees with not a cloud in sight. I hop in and run a few quick errands (drop stuff at good will, get gas and stop at store). I was gone for maybe 25 minutes, but man it feels like I was gone for hours. Nothing better than the breeze coming through the top, getting envious looks from the sheep stuck in their metal cans and getting many waves from my fellow jeepers. I just love driving this thing!!!

Hope you all have good weather and a great weekend! :rock:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
nice! glad to hear you're back home for the weekend and got the top off. :thumb:

540493_10150729724658971_56405988970_9224439_1178066359_n.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Driving? Hell, sometimes I just go sit in mine in the garage to feel better. In the summer I've been known to put a camping chair in the back, turn some music on, and "watch" my kids play with the neighborhood kids in the front yard. I get bonus points with the wife for watching the kids and also lower my blood pressure by being in a topless Jeep.

MTG

Caught the Bug
nice! glad to hear you're back home for the weekend and got the top off. :thumb:

Thanks. Always nice to come home.

Jeep by the Ocean trumps. What I wouldn't give....

But my Hawaii trip is looming on the horizon. :yup:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
So I take the top of today as I just got back from Vegas and its 85 degrees with not a cloud in sight. I hop in and run a few quick errands (drop stuff at good will, get gas and stop at store). I was gone for maybe 25 minutes, but man it feels like I was gone for hours. Nothing better than the breeze coming through the top, getting envious looks from the sheep stuck in their metal cans and getting many waves from my fellow jeepers. I just love driving this thing!!!

Hope you all have good weather and a great weekend! :rock:

does the breeze feel different with no hair??

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice, i have to say the new soft tops are so easy. I'm not sure if i'll ever flip the top all the way :crazyeyes::clap2:

sissy!! ya come out to socal and all of a sudden you're afraid of the sun :crazyeyes:

MTG

Caught the Bug
does the breeze feel different with no hair??

LOL! Different then what? Different then it would if only sections of it were missing? :thinking: Why don't you take the top off, go for a ride and let me know how THAT feels, and then I'll let you know if it feels any different. :cheesy:

Last edited:

JeepFan

Hooked
Yup! It's a Jeep thing. I must have sat in my Jeep for an hour today in the parking lot at work! I was stress free the rest of the afternoon and before I knew it, it was time to go home. :yup:

Thanks Mike!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I couldn't agree more with you all. It's definitely therapeutic. Top off, jams blaring and some open road. Heck I'll gladly volunteer for some honey-do's just to get out and cruise. I do wish more So Cali Jeeps waved back tho....

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
MTG said:
LOL! Different then what? Different then it would if only sections of it were missing? :thinking: Why don't you take the top off, go for a ride and let me know how THAT feels, and then I'll let you know if it feels any different. :cheesy:

It feels great on my thinning hair line

MTG

Caught the Bug
Yup! It's a Jeep thing. I must have sat in my Jeep for an hour today in the parking lot at work! I was stress free the rest of the afternoon and before I knew it, it was time to go home. :yup:

I need to do this more (or even go for a drive), and break up my day a bit.

2012jkfng702

Glad to hear you made it home safe Mike, with all that talk on the top of the hill you may have thought you might not make it home at all :cheesy:. Gonna go put the top down on mine now and go get a cold air intake :D makes the air going through my hair go much faster and therapeutic...

mkjeep

Junkyard Dog
how do you know my shaving routine?

Um didn't he stay with you in Moab? Everyone knows you can do some trimmin to make your junk look bigger. Sharkey said you'd got carried away and got the 10 yr old look goin on.

Prime

doors off

My favorite thing is having the top down and the doors off. Love the way my jeep is like two different vehicel's.
now if the rain would stay away for some time..

Top Bottom