Bfg vs gg

NatedTJ

Okay so It's come time to choose some bigger shoes for my little girl I already have 32 Km2s and love them but the general red letters are a bit cheaper which do y'all think keep with km2s or try gg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
KM2's are decent tires but, I might give the Grabbers a try if only because I've never run a set before. Won't know how well something will perform if you haven't tried them :cool:

NatedTJ

Very true I might have to put them to the test.. If not ill go back to km2s one day well see and if anyone has personal experience with the gg I would love to hear what you have to say!

TheDuff

My sister in law loves her duratracs and they surprised me in moab

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

Which ones?

Goodyear wrangler duratrac, they are considered an AT, but they are very aggressive. Here are a couple random pics from Google to show tread pattern vs a km1 and what the sidewall looks like 1371006651414.jpg 1371006667134.jpg

TheDuff

Do they only come in a 33 in a 15" wheel ?

Pretty sure there are more choices than that, look at the metric equivalent. She is using 33" on 18" rim and I've seen used 35" equivalent versions on forums

TheDuff

Hmmm weird that'd how much the km2s cost

I would place them in the same category, they are very comparable, which is why i mentioned them when i spotted this thread. I did a lot of research on them before my sister in law bought them. The highway ride is really good, I rode in her jeep from San Diego to moab and then back, each way was done in one shot only stopping for fuel and food/rest room.

NatedTJ

Will have to put them up there as well so anyone else who has experience with the duratrac let me know

Robar

The Enforcer
I had some General Grabbers on a Toyota pickup back in the late 80's and early 90's. The tread pattern was a little different, but they held up great. Have you looked at the Fierce Attitude MTs? I just ordered 5 for my jeep. I've read that people seem to like them, they hold up well, and they are cheaper than the BFGs.

NatedTJ

I had some General Grabbers on a Toyota pickup back in the late 80's and early 90's. The tread pattern was a little different, but they held up great. Have you looked at the Fierce Attitude MTs? I just ordered 5 for my jeep. I've read that people seem to like them, they hold up well, and they are cheaper than the BFGs.

ill have to do some research on them!

Top Bottom