Mostly in my backyard

Evilidea

I love my Backyard

100_0142.jpg 100_0356.jpg

Ever notice there is a Kings Peak everywhere you go?

100_0060.jpg

Where we goin' today girl?

100_1083.jpg

Flaming Gorge UT.

100_0398.jpg 100_0424.jpg

This game of King of the Hill did not end well!

100_0073.jpg

Went through my entire stock of photos to find that my daughter likes to stick her face in front of all the good scenery. :doh:

RIDE ON!!!

cmlrc

Nice pictures, wish I had Elk in my back yard! Although truth be told my wife would freakout when I set up the hunting stand...

Evilidea

My daughter actually fed one from her hand! My wife about grabbed the beast by the neck, I was so surprised I set the camera down and paced in circles. Daughter knows better now.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Love your back yard from Cheyenne to Jackson. When there is a wet summer (been a while) the tall green prairie grass is fantastic, especially when there are lots of pronghorn around. I have never seen as many in any other state.:thumb:

Evilidea

Yea I have only made my way up to Tetons and Jackson 1x since moving here 6yrs ago but it's gorgeous. Cheyene area isn't my favorite nor is the Red Desert. Im in Mt View very SW corner about 15 min from stateline. The elk pic is actually right out my backyard. From what I have seen of WY it seems all along the borders is gods country but the further in you get the more desolate it is. I also hate seeing oil patches and refineries everywhere you go but Jeeps need gas so I have to deal with it I guess.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
You definitely live in the best part of the state. While Jackson and The Tetons are beyond beautiful, they're definitely in the very high rent district.:yup:

Evilidea

No doubt, we can barely afford to pay for campground up that way these days. It has become the multi-billionaires play ground. The regular billionaires have moved to Pinedale areas.

Evilidea

Now if I only had a built Jeep rather than my junkyard builds I could bask in all y'alls jealousness. :bleh:

rlew0083

Beautiful picks. Fell in love with the Wind RIver Range on a backpacking trip back in the early 2000's and absolutely love Jackson.

Top Bottom