Best place for a deal on EVO Enforcer lift?

mikefishes

I have finally decided to bite the bullet and order the EVO Enforcer lift. is there any place or anyone I should speak to to get the best deal or quickest service?

Coupon codes that anyone has for the various vendors, etc?

Thanks in advance.

Lastly, if any of my East Coast friends wanna help with this install (and by "help" I mean basically guide me through it). I will gladly put all of the beer and steak into you that you and your significant other can handle. I will of course come to you!

EVO MFG

Call any of the vendors

Offroad Evolution
Trail jeeps
Northridge4x4

One of them should have one in stock

Last edited:

mikefishes

Northridge4x4 has 10% off gift cards till Sunday using promo code father2013

I got that e-mail earlier. I tried online, but the coupon is just for the purchase of a gift card. I'm gonna call in the morning and see if they'll honor it against the lift. Otherwise I guess I buy "dad" a gift card and he orders me the lift. :crazyeyes:

JAGS

Hooked
Northridge4x4 has 10% off gift cards till Sunday using promo code father2013

Good to know. May be getting a gift card and then use said gift card to get deal on lift. Gots to run it by the co-pilot first. :crazyeyes:

Tackerdown

Banned
I have finally decided to bite the bullet and order the EVO Enforcer lift. is there any place or anyone I should speak to to get the best deal or quickest service?

Coupon codes that anyone has for the various vendors, etc?

Thanks in advance.

Lastly, if any of my East Coast friends wanna help with this install (and by "help" I mean basically guide me through it). I will gladly put all of the beer and steak into you that you and your significant other can handle. I will of course come to you!

It's a bit of a hike but I'd help, then when I get mine I'll have it down pat :thumbup: I'll even bring the slid wrench incase you need it.lol

EVO 4G WAYALIFE.

Lane87

There isn't much I wouldn't do for free beer... and if it involves working on a jeep then that's even better.. count me in!

mikefishes

install party at my house? im still down to install this if you want to make the drive.

I'm gonna see just how fast I can get it here. If by next weekend, I'd love to get it on before the next Rausch trip. I will check in with you and Tacker when I have an ETA. I SUPER appreciate all the offers of help. I imagine it will just boil down to schedules and distance.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I am free basically every weekend 95% of the time. If you don't go with the king shocks and go bilstein it would probably ship faster unless someone has the kings in stock. I think they are the reason some of the evo lifts are taking more time to show up. Just need to organize my tools again but that's easy. We have been working on custom stretched mini bikes for the last month or so.

mikefishes

I am free basically every weekend 95% of the time. If you don't go with the king shocks and go bilstein it would probably ship faster unless someone has the kings in stock. I think they are the reason some of the evo lifts are taking more time to show up. Just need to organize my tools again but that's easy. We have been working on custom stretched mini bikes for the last month or so.

Cool Deal. I'll let you know today

MTG

Caught the Bug
You can do it at my house too, but Hinrichs is a lot closer. :cheesy:

Good luck! I think you'll love it.

mikefishes

You can do it at my house too, but Hinrichs is a lot closer. :cheesy:

Good luck! I think you'll love it.

I'd rather do it at yours.. Send $$ for the truck that will carry the beer :beer: and the Jeep. I'll pay my own air-fare.:rock::rock:

StrizzyChris

Good to know. May be getting a gift card and then use said gift card to get deal on lift. Gots to run it by the co-pilot first. :crazyeyes:

did the same! I bought 3k worth giftcards....now I am waiting on a huge sale to get double discount YEAH BOYEEE! :rock:

Top Bottom