Rear passenger tail light out

Dannyboy76

So my rear is out. I took off the light, looked at the bulbs. Everything seems fine there. The bulbs were not blown, the wires didn't seem like they where bad. I followed the lines though out the car. Nothing was damaged out cut in anyway. I looked at all the fuses. They seemed good. So now I am stuck. So before I change the bulbs or take it to the mechanic. Does anybody else have any ideas?

jhires

So my rear is out. I took off the light, looked at the bulbs. Everything seems fine there. The bulbs were not blown, the wires didn't seem like they where bad. I followed the lines though out the car. Nothing was damaged out cut in anyway. I looked at all the fuses. They seemed good. So now I am stuck. So before I change the bulbs or take it to the mechanic. Does anybody else have any ideas?

Took my 2013 JKUR in at 150 miles for the same thing. A couple of pins weren't properly seated inside the harness connector.

bl17z90

Most bulbs in vehicles today are dual filiment bulbs and there could be one filiment out and you just don't notice it. Can't say for sure a out the jk since I havn't had to replace any yet?

Dannyboy76

So I think my first step is replace the bulbs. And work my way up from there. Everything I have read, is point to first so that.

Top Bottom