Front swaybar options

xflstl

For those people running the EVO DTD system on a rubicon what options are there for the the front swaybar. With the e-disco on it only working below 20mph, I was looking to see what other's have done to overcome this?

MTG

Caught the Bug
You want to disconnect at higher speeds? :thinking:

The EVO no limits manual disconnect will work, it will also allow you to disconnect in 2wd, but you lose the ability to disconnect from inside the cab.

xflstl

The EVO no limits manual disconnect will work, it will also allow you to disconnect in 2wd, but you lose the ability to disconnect from inside the cab.

Yes being able to stay disconnected at higher speeds is my goal. Maybe a currie Antirock is the way to go.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We run the EVO no limits manual disconnect. This way, you can still retain a nice sway bar on pavement and disconnect with ease on the trail.

Skid_Kid

Totally agree!

Sent from my PRC-119

xflstl

We run the EVO no limits manual disconnect. This way, you can still retain a nice sway bar on pavement and disconnect with ease on the trail.

Ok, took me awhile to find it online. This looks like a pretty good option. I did not see any instruction for installing it, so my question is , can you revert back to the factory setup at a later time if you wanted or needed to?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, took me awhile to find it online. This looks like a pretty good option. I did not see any instruction for installing it, so my question is , can you revert back to the factory setup at a later time if you wanted or needed to?

Yup, you sure can, the only thing it does is replaces the motor.

MTG

Caught the Bug

It's a 5 minute job.

You undue 3 bolts, remove the old actuator, secure the wiring harness out of the way, insert a washer, bolt the new part on and you are done. Completely reversable.

:thumb:

xflstl

It's a 5 minute job.

You undue 3 bolts, remove the old actuator, secure the wiring harness out of the way, insert a washer, bolt the new part on and you are done. Completely reversable.

:thumb:

Awesome, I'm sold on it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom